Thursday 6 June 2013

My daily Skincare routine



me, without make up
I get a lot of compliments on my skin, and someone at a model's network event asked me to do a post on my daily skincare routine. I hate spots so am very obsessive about following a routine, especially at night; if i'm getting up to brush my teeth I may as well go the whole hog!!





First I wash my face with either Liz Earle cleanse and polish or Neutrogena grapefruit blackhead eliminating cleanser. I prefer the Neutrogena in the morning as it helps wake me up.

I then tone (I know some people say this is a waste of time, but i really do see the difference). I use Liz Earle toner, which smells amazing. 



Finally, I moisturize using Olay 7 in one.

I do occasionally do a facemask (about once a week), which my boyfriend is usually really up for. (as you can see at the top)
 I usually use one of these, which I get from Bodycare, Primark or boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment