Thursday 9 May 2013

It's a new day





"The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy is all that matters" Audrey Hepburn

First post everybody!!!

Even if literally nobody reads this, I feel like maybe it will help me get a better perspective on things, kind of like an online diary, I've never done anything like this before, so please be gentle with me ;) 



 Who knows what these posts will be about, make up, fashion, love, music, literature, depression, dance, maybe even some pictures of cute animals if I get really stuck. 



The reason I decided to blog was because of www.zoella.co.uk  who lets face it is one of the prettiest and cheerful bloggers out there. I came across her video on panic attacks, which I have also suffered from for many years. I feel I am on my way to a full recovery for both anxiety and depression.
I helped another girl; a little younger than me (i'm 18) though her hard times, literally by talking to her about the things that I had experienced.

Not only did it seem to help her, but it was like free counselling for me :P so now, i'm determined to do it: i'm getting happy. 

Feel free to come along for the ride 

love

sugarbell xxo



No comments:

Post a Comment